• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wilwood BBK

bianchini

Price: $660

Description:

I am selling an unused Wilwood BBK that I was gifted by a friend with a stalled project turned into a sold project. I do not need this kit as I already have a Wilwood kit installed on my 2002. The reason the price is 1/2 of what it normally costs is I'd rather sell it quick than have it sit on my garage shelf. This kit sells new from CA Tuned for $1,102 (before shipping and tax calculated in...)--> LINK

The cost is NOT including shipping. I think I can get this kit into a USPS flat rate box (TBD). 

Please respond below if interested and then PM me. Order will be based on response below, not PM timing (been through that in the past). 

Full transparency: There is light surface rust in the rotor vents from sitting in my friends garage. This does not compromise the rotors from what I have been told by professional mechanics. 

Northern CA 2002 owners can vouch that I am a real human and not a scam. 

IMG_2043.jpg

Edited by bianchini
post detail