• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO Golf Automatic

EK_Oakland

Price: $100

Description:

After looking at a few automatics, and priced out a complete paint job, I have realized its probably more practical for me to be ‘patient’ and buy one already in that Golf which I have loved for years.

Am I being super unrealistic that I can find a reasonably priced golf automatic?  I was hoping to keep to a $20K budget, but perhaps I was crazy there... too? 

I dont care about interior or resale value, I just wanted it to drive to the beach and around town and keep in the family.

Ive been looking casually for over a year, and now ramping up my search such that I will likely jump on a plane for one if its Golf + automatic, and close to my budget... thank you all!

Elisa

Interesting.  Well...if you're looking in a few months, mine will be ready to sell (if I decide to; still not sure).

Sort of Colorado-ish.

Going to get the front floor pans replaced and un-needed holes filled up (side markers, knee trim, bumper bracket holes).  Then paint.

Sunroof AT/AC car.  Will have Recaros, crack-free dash, new Volvo calipers, all new suspension, IE coilovers, Konis, ST sway bars, etc.

20210323_175509-1.jpg

• Like 1