• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction parts + repair panels/clips for sale

D.martijn

Price: $100

Description:

I've been making more and more reproduction/repair parts for the restoration on my 2002 Touring that some of you are following. I've been asked if I could sell some of these

parts so I decided to make a thread where I list everything I've made so far.

Shipping not included

1. Golde sunroof guide plates.
Made from the same material as the original plates. There are an exact copy of the originals and fit great. I've sold more than 50 pieces and had great feedback!
35€/set

49981274142_c173280960_b.jpg

2. Seat hinges - washer plate.
When restoring the hinges of your seats to re-zinc plate the hardware of the tilting mechanism. You will discover that there are big washers that sit between the two hinge halves, these act as bearing surfaces and tend to wear / age. This is a replacement for this washer.
5€/set of 4

49980488563_67cc9ff74c_b.jpg

49981270462_4331934d64_b.jpg

3. Engine compartment isolation pad/wiring clips
A replacement clip that's an exact copy as the original clips. After 40+ years some of the original clips are sheared off or are about to.
12,5€ for 10 clips (This is enough to do the engine side of the fire wall + the clips on the floor for the wiring loom to the reverse switch on the transmission)
1,5€/piece

49981018111_1b2909eaa7_b.jpg

4. Raintray/gutter repair panel
Repair panel that has a new indentation pressed to repair your original raintray. These tend to rust out when leaves, dirt and water block the drain tubes.

Made from 0.8mm zincor sheet
10€/panel (~15cm wide, ~4cm material from pressed form up)

49981017841_60931898ca_b.jpg

Coming soon depending request/interest:
5. Steering box shims
The original shims on the steering box have a tendency to rust out and cause the adjustment of the preload to be out of wack and leak oil.
5€/shim (available in 0,1- 0,12 - 0,15 - 0,2 - 0,3mm)

49981274137_64ff32e59f_b.jpg

6. Oilpump shims
New oilpump shims made from 0,2 and 0,3mm thick shim stock, same size as the originals.
8€/shim

Open for other suggestions on parts that could be made.
I have access to plenty of machines/measuring devices.

1 minute ago, mbausa2001 said:

More pix of sunroof guides? Shipping cost to US? Thanks 

I'll take a couple pictures of them on my sunroof frame when I'm back at my workshop. As I've stated I sold over 50 sets, some of them on the 02faq and got very good feedback.

Shipping to the US would be 5.3€

2 hours ago, D.martijn said:

I'll take a couple pictures of them on my sunroof frame when I'm back at my workshop. As I've stated I sold over 50 sets, some of them on the 02faq and got very good feedback.

Shipping to the US would be 5.3€

I haven’t installed the ones I bought a few years ago, but can attest that they’re great quality. Definitely recommend 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...