• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

320i m10 main bearings HELP

euro02

im a truck driver i go up to seattle all the time. i was thinking of grabbing one of those but i really want a 2.0 if im going to swap. for now ill just put in a bearing and drive it and not as hard lol we have a road here called bogus basin road it goes up to the ski lifts, an amzing road to take the e21. i dont take it past the redline. for that ill drive a honda lol not sure on the oil pressure i havent checked. there was a 2.0 up in seattle a little bit ago complete for 60 bucks! i missed out on that. oh well. i dont care too much about going s5x or m5x.. these cars ill stick to carb and listed to the side drafts. for speed im getting a 2jz put into a 190e as well as a LS into my 380sl. 

I Have a 2.0 long block from a 71 in my barn. Rusty bores but possible usable crankshaft, pistons ect. 

I don't want or need it so its free to pick up but my place near Eugene OR is definitely not big truck friendly.

Edited by tech71

76 2002 Survivor

71 2002 Franzi

85 318i  Doris