• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB roundie In or near FL

Anzar

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, CristianGarcia said:

This looks like a nice one...although I think the owner might be confused on the year of his car...

https://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/d/pompano-beach-1974-bmw-2002/7042156978.html

Wants too much for a car with burnt paint and it’s not even running as all i meat up with him made a deal and he gave me the run around it of a asshole tbh seen it in person but ty ??

4 hours ago, Anzar said:

Wants too much for a car with burnt paint and it’s not even running as all i meat up with him made a deal and he gave me the run around it of a asshole tbh seen it in person but ty ??

What???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

On 12/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, 02Les said:

What???

Wants too much money for a car with burnt paint bad paint job and it’s not even running at all. i met up with him made a deal and he gave me the run around and wasted my time and was a bit of a asshole tbh seen it in person. but ty ??

Sorry was driving while writing this ..