• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpina is in Primer

A couple of years ago I would have thought, “that’s nice... it’s almost done” but having gone through most of what you’ve gone through to get where you are, I have to say congrats on reaching what is a MAJOR milestone in the restoration of your Alpina!

Looking forward to seeing a fresh coat of Verona on there (assuming you’re keeping it original)!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nothing quite like the look of fresh paint on an 02! Thanks for the update, can't wait to see fresh Verona.

Can you point me to details on the car itself? Would love to see more on the history (apologies if you have posted already).

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, sunroof, A/C, 5spd OD, 3.91 LSD, etc. Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   --> If you need an Alpina A4 tuning manual, PM me!

1936,  Don't let them paint over your VIN on the body.
It's funny that you mention that as I was literally having a conversation with them two days ago that included that! It's not a complete exterior cosmetic restoration so it won't include the engine bay but they are painting the fenders up to the point where they bolt on to the engine bay sidewalls.389db0530c8a6be31c910856c49b7728.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams