• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apologies for the Inconvenience

We apologize for not being able to answer many phone calls. Between Jeff being on vacation, to other employees going to school etc. not all of our time can be spent in the office answering phones all day. We take boxing up and shipping out orders as a priority, obviously if we made a mistake and need to send out new parts this will take that priority. If we spend all day answering phones and not shipping things out it really just perpetuates the amount of phone calls that come in. Right now best way to contact us is through email for immediate concerns (aka warranties, or shipping errors). Also use email if you need to place an order you cannot place online, or have questions about or product, though we may not get to it right then and there at this time. Here is my personal email address and the best way to get in contact: athorum.iem@gmail.com I'll have my cell on me while I'm out in the shop fabricating parts so I will be periodically checking in on it. Jeff will be back end of Sept. so hopefully by then we will have everything back in full swing again. We really do appreciate you patience and your business!!! We have been really growing these last couple years and it is hard to keep up with the demand!

As of today just myself, one shipping guy and one parts ordering guy.

PS. If you know anybody that would like to come work for us send them our way!

rba2.jpg

• Like 10

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped