• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No longer a 2002 guy... Garage sale coming soon.

garya

Hi All, 

After my 1972 2002 was hit 14 months ago, it was sent to be repaired.  After a year of hell... it is now out of the bodyshop, and insurance is going to total the car.  

Bad news... no more 2002 for Gary.  Good news... insurance gave me a fair deal and I'll be getting a BRZ. 

For your viewing pleasure: https://www.kktv.com/content/news/Call-for-Action-Investigation-Auto-shop-has-car-for-more-than-a-year-511187601.html

SO... the crates and boxes and shed with BMW parts are all going to have to go.  The only really interesting thing I have left is the race motor, the 15" wheels with WIDE rubber, the original seats, a LSD and a couple Weber carbs... everything else is pretty mundane spares.

Let me know if there is anything specifically you are looking for, I would prefer to sell/give to local folks rather than deal with shipping. 

The insurance wanted too much for me to buy the car back... so watch for the auction at Copart... and maybe in a junkyard nearby?  Most of the good parts are on the car.  

If someone runs across this car in a junkyard... they are going to poop their pants!!

37346476056_2a6a642d1e_o.jpg

CarShow.JPG

The '02er formerly known as Gary in Colorado.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK... here's what I have at the moment... great prices!!!!

All of these are "pick up from my house only"... but the only caveat is that you have to tell me all about your 2002 while you are here. 

I will consider offers... and may combine beer offers.

All I have left is the tires!!!

Wheels and Tires: $400

-Wheels: TR Motorsports C1 Bright Silver 15x7 25mm offset

-Tires: BFGoodrich g-force rival 225/45zr15 with at least another Autocross season left.  Stored in garage (never frozen).

-Includes lug nuts.

Edited by garya
Removed parts sold.

The '02er formerly known as Gary in Colorado.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors

[[Template slidermaker/global/embed/showSlider is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]