• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Camden Supercharger B-80 for M10

Pitopop

On 4/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, pato2002 said:

I’d love to see some more info on that last one. Short nose SC similar to the Mercedes ones you can get at the salvage yard. Also has more plenum than the Camden. Nice. 

I just found a video on YouTube: 2002 Kompressor back to life.

This guy was on the forum a few years ago. He even had a build thread but now it is MIA.  He is using an Eaton M45 SC from a Merc 230 kompresor. I was actually so inspired when I saw his build that I bought an M45 and was gonna do the same. I built an intake plenum but then decided that if I am going to pressurize my Mikunis I might as well do it with a turbo, so that is where I am at right now. Ignore the crap tig welds....Im just learning lol 

IMG_1533.JPG

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 2joejoe2 said:

This guy was on the forum a few years ago. He even had a build thread but now it is MIA.  He is using an Eaton M45 SC from a Merc 230 kompresor. I was actually so inspired when I saw his build that I bought an M45 and was gonna do the same. I built an intake plenum but then decided that if I am going to pressurize my Mikunis I might as well do it with a turbo, so that is where I am at right now. Ignore the crap tig welds....Im just learning lol 

IMG_1533.JPG

Thanks for sharing!

• 3 years later...