• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

123 Bluetooth version won’t save input

Henryn02

When you loose the Bluetooth connection from the 123 you will not see your curve displayed in the app.

If you turn on the ignition key and connect you should see it again. That’s when you can make changes to the curve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

- Project 67' 1600-2

- Pig Cheek 71' 1602

On 9/8/2018 at 10:39 PM, grizzlebar said:

same thing happened to mine - you cannot edit the curves with the engine on. in order for changes to take effect you have to be in accessory mode

Like grizzlebar said, and... I've found that I cannot edit the points I've already input. I have to delete the existing rpm points that I want to change, and add new rpm points and degrees for each point I want to change.

1972 BMW Inka 2002Tii  ?

1974 BMW Turkis 3.0 CSi ?

1972 MBZ Weiss 280SE 4.5 

2006 BMW Cobalt 530i (38,700 m original)

Same with me.  No ability to save edits.  It's like the "done" bar is no longer active.  Started happening after I downloaded the first app update.  Subsequent update did not solve the problem.. I've tried several times to get help from the company, but all they do is give directions as if the system is working correctly.  I would try the reset procedure, but I'm afraid I'd lose the settings I currently have, which are pretty close to perfect anyway.  It's just annoying to have a great toy and not be able to play with it!

Jeff