• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$20.02 shipped 1:24 scale 2002ti (Colorado??) Orange by Welly

robspeed

Price: $20

Description:

$20.02 shipped to continental USA. 1f642.png Paypal me at jennaishealed@yahoo.com with your snail address. <3 :)

PLEASE NOTE: Please use the "pay for item" thing on paypal (which charges me a small fee), because that way I can pay for postage on paypal which saves $$ instead of going to the post office.  For some reason the limit for sending first class (cheaper) is 13oz in person, and 16oz online through paypal.  Do not send the money via "send money to friends and family" which does not let me pay for postage via paypal.  This helps me a great deal postage cost wise and helps you because you can track your purchase through paypal. :)  

27993476_146062346062463_149869111732240346_o.jpg

Edited by robspeed

Larry Gray yours is going out today. :)

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT: 

Please use the "pay for item" thing on paypal (which charges me a small fee), because that way I can pay for postage on paypal which saves $$ (despite the fee) instead of going to the post office.  For some reason the limit for sending first class (cheaper) is 13oz in person, and 16oz online through paypal.  Do not send the money via "send money to friends and family" which does not let me pay for postage via paypal.  This helps me a great deal postage cost wise and helps you because you can track your purchase through paypal. :)  

Edited by robspeed