• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recaro fishnet headrests

austin1600

Price: $12345

Description:

Is anyone interested in swapping my Recaro fishnet headrest for your e21 style Recaro headrests. They are original so there are signs of age. Each headrest has one spot where the netting has sheared. One of them has a seam that has started to loosen. The netting itself has lost a bit of tension overtime. Even with these imperfections I believe these are in great condition for their age. 

I assume they are interchangeable. The distance between headrest posts is 9-1/2” center to center and the posts are 1/2” diameter. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7145.JPG

IMG_7146.JPG

IMG_7147.JPG

IMG_7148.JPG

IMG_7149.JPG

IMG_7150.JPG

IMG_7151.JPG

IMG_7152.JPG

IMG_7153.JPG

Edited by austin1600
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, austin1600 said:

I’m really hoping to just trade them. 

Perhaps you should mention (a.) the distance (on center) between the two headrest supports, and (b.) the diameter of the supports.  And it wouldn’t hurt to pull them out and show a photo of the supports.  Some people here, who know everything about every Recaro, may say “Of course they are interchangeable!”  But not ever forum member is an authority on the various Recaro models and options....

GLWS,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

On 2/5/2018 at 10:43 AM, Conserv said:

Perhaps you should mention (a.) the distance (on center) between the two headrest supports, and (b.) the diameter of the supports.  And it wouldn’t hurt to pull them out and show a photo of the supports.  Some people here, who know everything about every Recaro, may say “Of course they are interchangeable!”  But not ever forum member is an authority on the various Recaro models and options....

GLWS,

Steve

Thanks for the advice !

• Like 1

• 3 years later...