• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Staggered Mesh Wheels W/ tires

Essem.w

Price: $800

Description:

4 nearly new Axis OG-SAN mesh wheels with tires, spacers, lug nuts and BMW centercaps  

Specs:

Front - 2 - 15x7 ET35 with a 10mm spacer with 195/50/15 Dunlop Direzza tires 

Rear - 2 - 15x8 ET25 No spacer with 205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza tires 

I purchased these for my 73 project car and they sat for around a year until I bought my 72 which already had some old school Enkie wheels. I installed these on my 72 and used them for about three days with no rubbing or other issues with KYB struts and Eibach springs. I decided that I should keep them for the project they were meant for and they sat for another few years rotating from my closet to my garage and back again as I test fit them on my 73 to try and motivate me to actually work on the thing. The time has come to let these go as I am no closer to getting the 73 on the road and these are too nice to sit. One tire has a broken bead from a botched install so a replacement will need to be found but even though these tires have some years of sitting they have plenty of life left in them. I put these on my 72 this weekend just to be sure I was ready to part with them and they drive just fine....again, you'll need one new tire on the back as it will not hold air for long due to the broken tire bead. 

Asking $800.00 plus shipping OBO. I would prefer not to ship as my schedule is pretty loaded but will certainly do so if desired. 

IMG_3041 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3042 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3043 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3044 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3045 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3046 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3047 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3812 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3849 (Medium).JPG

IMG_3839 (Medium).JPG

Edited by Essem.w

The tires are gone.  Unfortunately, even though they have been inside and not seen use, the rubber still ages and will no longer flex like it did when it was 3 to 4 years old.  If you have ever had a tire repaired at Les Schwab, they will generally not repair any tire that is over 5 to 6 years old due to this reason.

shermanmartinez at hotmail dot com

Would I drive across the country multiple times on these tires? 

No. 

Would I take my 02 across the country multiple times?

No. 

Would I drive on these tires to and from work or to my local park or on other short pleasure cruises in a way and manner in which 90% of classic cars are used?

Sure, absolutely.  

Package is priced accordingly, thanks for your comments. 

• 1 month later...