• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rota Wheel 15x7 +25 4x100 wheel gun metal grey with 205/50R 15 Dunlop Direzza DZ102 SL

ma13tt

Rota Wheel 15x7 +25 4x100 wheel gun metal grey with 205/50R 15 Dunlop Direzza DZ102 SL

Brand New never been mounted Purchased for a project that has been punted.

I am asking $750ca219ef76b8172fbd956d3f82b219473.jpg899858f485936ce5aacfe1d0de6777a7.jpg3e946e441200d561942644ec51404879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located?

[SOLD] 1971 BMW 2002 VIN: 2573303 | Documented Miles since new | Bay Area Native (Both the car and me!) | Chamonix w/sunroof over custom Black/White Interior | 4-speed 

Willing to ship at that price?

[SOLD] 1971 BMW 2002 VIN: 2573303 | Documented Miles since new | Bay Area Native (Both the car and me!) | Chamonix w/sunroof over custom Black/White Interior | 4-speed 

Probably USPS, or better yet, Greyhound Freight (if it works for both of you). These wheels aren't too heavy so USPS would work fine as long as you don't exceed their size restrictions.

I have found in the past that sending two boxes with two wheels in each is the most cost-effective way to ship. That may not hold true at this point but you can tinker around with different sizes and weights to get prices in the USPS price estimator: https://m.usps.com/m/PricesCalculate

Thanks TG2k2! I'm in 94960

5 hours ago, ma13tt said:

It depends where. Any suggestions as to how to do it cheaply?

wrap each wheel in plastic wrap with a piece of cardboard covering each face, slap a UPS or FedX label on each wheel and drop them at a UPS or FedX store

Sounds steep -- not sure I want to spend $750 + $250 on these and I doubt you're willing to do $750 shipped, right?

Greyhound freight (whatever that is) is about half that but I think you have to pick them up at the station. Not sure if you are willing to do that. If you are, I could probably do the entire thing for $800. I would need to confirm with greyhound.

Let me know -- I think I could make that work. Never done the greyhound freight thing before but there are a few stations near me