• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 front grilles; assorted-

euro8886

Price: $295

Description:

i have 1Brand New- still in BMW packaging-  'late' Kidney Grille, to fit all 1974-76 BMW 2002's,  @ $295, and also have a few sets left of front left, right, and center kidney grilles, emblems, badges, belt moldings (most are Patina, and a few pieces are polished) - prices vary based on the condition of parts. All these parts, will 'fit' all 1600, 2002, 2002-tii models. --BOTH CENTER KIDNEY GRILLES ARE SOLD--.updated 6-4-2017

All the side grilles are in varied states of 'Patina', some are very nice, and some are not so nice, call for price and extra pictures of side grilles. Prices range from $30 - 225 each, depending on the condition. 

CALLING IS best, i don't get much time for emails, if you email, send your contact phone, as i don't have much time for the 'ping-pong' of emails, that typically can happen here, as on many sites.

Sorry, this just helps to eliminate phishing, spam, and more scams, those who are not serious, and sadly it happens here, too.

650-=344-=111 seVen

late 02.jpg

4.png

best set.jpg

DSCN8530.JPG

Edited by euro8886
updates

6 hours ago, euro8886 said:
Price: $350
Location: San Mateo ----(the price of $350 is for the 1st picture posted in a new bag from BMW, which is a BRAND NEW Kidney Grille to fit 1974-1976 BMW 2002's)

late 02.jpg

$350!! Really? Is it gold plated?

https://www.getbmwparts.com/parts/index.cfm?make=BMW&year=&searchText=51131826675&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214672

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17