• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ignition Coil for m20 swap

ezlnh8u

I wanted to get some advice, on recommendations for an ignition coil for a 76 2002 swapped with an m20, currently it has an oil filled type,  I believe it is oem, Unfortunately it has started to leak under heat, Many thanks in advance.

Using Tapatalk

If you're running an M20 ECU, get an M20 coil.

Done.  Anything else runs the chance of killing

the coil driver in the ECU.  They work fine on our

racey cars...

What I'd do, anyway.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Did you mean Autronics? Do you have a plug and play ECU or are you doing standalone? PnP = M20 coil. Standalone could be anything, but it depends on the ignition system you're using.

New M20 swap mounts when I get around to welding them up. I should make this font smaller because it may never happen...🙃

'71 2002 Restomod under the knife, 2012,...2018, 2019 it will run again! 2024? IDK

'74 260z K24 swap

Ok, so what Toby said, stock M20 coil. In your post above it said "Otronics" and Autronics is an aftermarket ECU, just a little confusion due to the typo.

New M20 swap mounts when I get around to welding them up. I should make this font smaller because it may never happen...🙃

'71 2002 Restomod under the knife, 2012,...2018, 2019 it will run again! 2024? IDK

'74 260z K24 swap