• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD parts in Seattle, no shipping

codigoRojo

Price: $1

Description:

SOLD, I mean GONE. I sold my 02. Now I'm cleaning out my garage and want these gone ASAP. There are four large storage tubs in the back of my truck which contain YOUR new parts stash. The price is ZERO dollars. There are two conditions:

1. I want them gone yesterday. Today would be fine, tomorrow is possible depending on what time. The weekend is not looking good for me. 

2. You have to take it all. If you only want one thing, great. It's yours. Along with the rest. And they're heavy and somewhat large. Sorry.

Here's what's there:

188/mid case 3.46:1 LSD diff bought from Aardvarc Racing years ago, should be good to go

2 32/36 carbs in not so great condition

set of almost new plug wires and bosch black coil

brand new pair of e21 front hubs with a brand new set of wheel bearings/seals

brand new pair of 5-point RJS harnesses, out of date for racing but perfectly functional

2 boxed of random stuff including tail lights, speedo cables, old license plates, wing window, I don't even remember. 

Possibly $1million in cash. I did not unload all the boxes!

I will meet you or even deliver if not too far from home. I live in Ballard. I can drop them off at your house tonight after 830. PM me to arrange. 

free.01.jpg

free.02.jpg

free.03.jpg

free.04.jpg

free.05.jpg

free.06.jpg

free.07.jpg

Edited by codigoRojo
sold

Pmd 

'73 02 Verona (DD) / '93 Porsche 964 GP White (Fun runs) / '74 Porsche 914 2.0 (Auto-X/Track Project)

All Gone: '73 Tii Ceylon Gold / '71 02 Verona / '89 E30 M3 Lachsilber / '72 Porsche 911T Silver (Rgruppe#448)