• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 2002 for sale

dayjay0704

Price: $14000

Description:

I am selling my Roundie. I've had this car about 6 years and bought it from the daughter of the original owner. This car has been driven regularly since it was originally purchased. Two years ago the front of the car was damaged in a parking lot by someone backing up slowly. The hood and front clip are still the same but I had them pulled out. Since it was in the body shop already I had them do rust repair on the kick panels and on the drain hole on the right front on the frame and I had the whole car repainted, wind shield and door seals replaced. All the work was done a reputable body shop. 

I have added an I.E. 292 cam and had the valves replaced by Ken Blasko a couple years back. I also added a Webber 38 instead of the 32/36 it had when I bought it. It has a tii distributor from I.E.  

It has a set of Ricaros that need recovered and I also have the original seats which would come with the car. When I purchased the car it came with two truck loads -literally- of extra stuff. I went through all of it and kept two tubs of parts- including several carbs in carious stages, original hub caps, etc., I also have the first two engines put in this car. The purchaser is welcome to all the parts. 

I want this car to go to a good home. Ask any questions you can think of. 

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6865.JPG

IMG_6866.JPG

IMG_6867.JPG

IMG_6870.JPG

IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6872.JPG

IMG_6873.JPG

IMG_6877.JPG

IMG_6879.JPG

IMG_6881.JPG

IMG_6882.JPG