• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale: VW 1995 rear disc brake calipers

E21partscar

For sale are the pair of 1995 rear disc brake calipers commonly used for rear disc conversion on many cars including the 2002 and 320i. These come with caliper brackets and a quart of dot 4 super blue fluid. The 1995 (MK3 Golf) calipers have internal ebrake springs and not as easily stuck with ebrake frozen problems like early MK1 VW calipers. For the 2002 or 320i use with MK1 rotors which are solid from a 1983 rabbit and 4x100 bolt pattern. The brake line fitting on these is exact fit of the OEM 10mmx1.0 line. The ebrake would have to be modified to fit.

Reason for sale is I'm going with another route on my rear caliper conversion and using a different VW caliper to fit my needs. These are new. Please take into account no core charge which is usually pricey when buying these outright. Brackets are not always included in calipers depending on manufacturer.

$230 shipped to anywhere in the US. My loss your gain. Paid almost $300 for these bought just a couple weeks ago. Thanks for looking.

HQF96ExF3uhq5Tnck3lIWBd-oAr2LhY6PkB37KoE

9XfCzjuSWov-1Y0Fo7RGfQO87pBlhHSNsOFd89nm

HbsZ5nfI5CSUvqIs_EjVN_3f7amdXFIpYhCGUJxZ

Edited by E21partscar