• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint Shop LI NY

nittanymet

I'm working on getting together parts to upgrade my front suspension and will be pulling to front sub frame to have it media blasted, primed and painted as part of the process.  I'm looking for recommendations for a shop to perform this work, as well as any personal experience you all have (either positive or negative) for shops you've dealt with on Long Island.  Eventually after both the front and rear sub frames are completed, it will be on to the body work and new paint, so a shop that could do all of the above would definitely be a plus. 

I could help.....I know some shops.....

consider Westchester as well...... its over the bridge, whitestone or t neck....

I can give u a great shop that knows me.....its worth it.

this is for paint but they also do classic restos so maybe they can do it all.....

Edited by jrkoupe

• 1 month later...

jrkoupe, 

I'd be intrested in this info as well. I live in Suffolk County on Long Island. 

mittanymet- If you found a good shop please let me know. 

Thank you, 

Al 

1974 BMW 2002