• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Early Recaro a Sport Seats

Skicoach

If you are going to have some old ones professionally redone, I suggest you contact Stefan at GTS Classics in TX.  They can also make brand new seats that are very similar to the Recaro sports seats offered by Porsche and BMW.  I eagerly await my set from Stefan.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:25 AM, jgerock said:

Stefan at GTS Classics in TX

What part of TX?  His web site doesn't list as I can see.  His ph is a Las Vegas area code.  I didn't want to waste his time with a phone call.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

4 hours ago, jimk said:

What part of TX?  His web site doesn't list as I can see.  His ph is a Las Vegas area code.  I didn't want to waste his time with a phone call.

Correct - his mobile is a Nevada number.  Paperwork I have indicates 12705 Encino Drive; Mystic Oaks; Manchaca, TX 78652.

I just spoke with him today during my lunch break.  My seats are running a little behind due to their current workload.  Maybe another 1-2 weeks.  Sigh. 

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"