• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold. 1974 BMW 2002 with Dog leg CR 5 speed

Robert A Olmedo

Well guys, I finally had the time to work on this car and list if for sale.  For those who think I flipped it, I'm actually loosing a little money. Remember to always pass it one better than you received it.   Decided to just have one BMW for now so I will sell my 2800CS in the Spring and keep my 76 2002.

Thanks all.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/5749942963.html

Edited by Robert A Olmedo

This is what I'm talking about! Appropriately priced for what it is unlike much of the jokers here in CA selling below average cars for the same amount or more. 

Looks like it's a nice car, certainly the flipper dealer maniacs will be calling. 

*did this sound a little harsh? ;-) 

Ray for President. 

But what do I know

Thanks for the head's up about the door handles, I'll make the change.  I hope it goes to a person who wants to drive it and not flip it. It has black overspray on the bottom, but I did not see any excessive undercoating. As a car painter 30 years ago, I look for these things when I buy cars. It still has a few things like needing new sun visors to match the rest of the new headliner, and a good engine detail but I did'nt want to hide anything. 

Feel free to call me at 503-970-2276 (old Portland Or cell number)

• 2 weeks later...