• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a gem from F1 dimplemeister

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Just for kick's I called my dad today and asked him if he would buy me a 02 (tii!). Man what such a great deal I found....He just laughed and asked "WTF are you talking about you have enough of those things already!!?" ....."dont you have three WHY do you need another?" "you have cars for a lifetime you a$$hole your (step)mother & I already bought you and your girlfriend a gift very f'n funny!"

Guess I proved F1dimple-boy wrong ;)

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

Sahara....Al: did i see a camper in your driveway at some point? that may be your "Seams Perfect guest house" for us down-continent guys driving up for personal attention. I better coordinate with Jerry so that we dont overload the machines/man. Used to be , if you stayed in Canada for more than 24 hours, your "purchases" ( Hudson Bay Company pilgrimages)were exempt from duty. Of course, that was some time ago...