• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002 clean body/running $3950 - seattle

Neildo11

Here's the link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2002-Base-Coupe-2-Door-/162052297127?forcerrptr=true&hash=item25bb11d1a7:g:aP8AAOSwaZdXITrf&item=162052297127

Early seats and original BBS Wheels, very rare.  De-smogged CA Car, should run better but would be an issue for a CA buyer getting it registered.

Mark92131

Edited by Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Hey Mark, can you elaborate on why this car would be hard to register in CA? From my experience bringing an out of state car to CA the only thing dmv did was verify the vin. This being a 75 wouldn't need to be smogged, would they still look for original smog equipment? 

The reason I ask is I'm looking for a 74-75 and have been looking at out of state cars. Thanks for an insight

74 sahara M42 

Interesting how quick this one went.  I emailed the seller TUES that I could look at it WED - no reply.  Wonder what the buyer actually ended up paying...   I'm grateful as all get-out to have been able to purchase the '73 that I got down in LA.   BTW, those are very recent plates on the car (as shown in the eBay photos).  

Edited by XAVMECH