• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD SOLD Marchal 812 Rally lights & covers NOS 1971

Schickentanz

Best pair of 812 Marchal yellow fog lights available anywhere.  5.5" lights, 6" covers. New Old Stock from 1971.  Perfect chrome housings, perfect glass, bolts, wires, etc.  Everything as new because it is new, but 45 years old! NOS covers still sealed in original packaging.  Instructions and bulbs included.  Ready to bolt on.   Have never been on a car, until they go on your car.  You will not find better.   $330 plus shipping ( about $18 to CA, insured, tracked, super-bubble-wrapped) or pick up from me in beautiful Chicago.  Thanks for looking.

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

Edited by Schickentanz
sold

appreciate that offer, I'll give it some thought.  I sold an E3 too (dumb ass) with a perfect original interior.  I loved the smell of that interior when it had got warm from being parked in the sun for few hours.  Reminded me of my childhood in Europe.  Used up all my vacation time at work, so no Vintage for me, but I have my tickets for Monterey already.  Legends of the Autobahn and the races at Laguna Seca here I come! 

You are correct, the only thing that could make that outstanding front end look better are Marchals!  Love those box flares! I had a Datsun 510 with fiberglass box flares made by a CA company called DOBI, who made yours?  Do you want lights with covers or just looking for lights?  

Your right, ambers would look awesome ! Gonna  mount them through the bumper ports. Yes I'll need the covers . The last set I had came with covers and I never used them , and of course a sone smacked one and cracked the shit out of it . The guy who made the flairs  is no longer with us . The coolest thing about them is the connecting rocker flairs , don't see them much .