• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new interior carpet

esty

21 minutes ago, DGB58 said:

I saw the german wool blend loop here: http://www.worlduph.com/samples/importloop.htm

i sell quite a bit of the imported loop, more than wool because it's a bit less money...i would never guess that it has any wool in it at all and it absolutely does not have a foam backing...

maybe it does have wool in it, i'm always open to learning something new

from one website about the imported loop..."Mercedes and BMW used a synthetic loop carpet, either solid tone or two-tone"

53 minutes ago, mac20021972 said:

Hello ,

you currently have the Black Carpet set for $255.00 plus shipping. If so , how much will it cost to ship to New York , 11413. Please note accordingly.

Thanks

Mac Arthur Davis

allcity04@msn.com

Mac, this tread is 3 years old...i no longer sell the cheap black carpet, current price is $335.00, UPS shipping $32.00

On 2/23/2018 at 9:39 PM, Jbaumshelter said:

Looking for a Black carpet but I need it for an automatic. Can you do that for the same cost? Need to also purchase another one in April for a different car. I talked to you about that one already. Don't wont to do the loop carpet for that one. 

automatic or standard shift is the same price, $335.00 + $32.00 Conus shipping

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, penth2o said:

Hi Esty.  I see yer still at it and by far surpassed Al. 

Beautiful craftsmanship.  

Any help or knowledge for the one piece guys?

yo...long time no see.....

i still don't have much good to say about the moulded sets...i recently helped a guy buy one an found out after he installed it that they don't include the section below the rear seat bottom...