• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: '72 2002tii Water Pump

JWadle

It was worth a shot to me. A couple other FAQ members have gone this route and not had any issues. It's not a hard part to replace and only 1 of 2 options right now that I know of. I do prefer quality parts when available. Vintage Autobahn sells a reproduction with Greman FAG bearings or you have to get one rebuilt.

Also Bavarian Autosport does not have real time inventory on there website. Call them and see. A lot of what is on their site is either not in stock or not available. It's always best to call them on the phone and make sure you ask what brand they are shipping. They love to send Chinese Moog and Ocrap parts.  

• 7 months later...

Our new tii water pumps are in stock and ready to ship.  We are now selling our water pumps with a 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty, just like the BMW dealer but in stock and half the price! You can email us at Parts@VintageAutobahn.com to order, or if you want to pay eBay a 10% fee you can also order there. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301922736378?redirect=mobile

image.jpg

Edited by celk06
Typo

www.VintageAutobahn.com - BMW Parts & Vehicle Import