• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 BMW 2002 Partout

tranoca

Price:: 1

Hi all,

I unfortunately had to say goodbye to my heavily modified M20 swapped 2002 due to severe rot. I am parting out what was a fairly complete car with clean interior. A few parts have been picked up, but there is still a lot left, including some of the suspension goodies.

You can find my list here (it is updated daily) : http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/4777794000.html

Email or text works best - I work 8-5 and am not always available to field calls. As the ad says, my email is tranoca@gmail.com or my phone is 503.830.7590.

Thank you.

Bump.

Shipping is open, save for the heavy / large items. So far about 10 packages have been sent out.

What kind of shape is the heater box in?

Box is in decent shape.

Cables would be included and they are new within the last 2 years.

Fan would also be included, I can check working order if you are still interested.

Core may be leaking (unconfirmed leak, either hose, valve or core).

Please email me, you will get a much quicker response. tranoca@gmail.com

Hi There

Do you have the plastic holder for the centre console which house the ash tray, rear screen heater  & hazard warning lights? if so how much? do you ship to the UK?

crackpotts@gmail.com

Regards

Dave

Edited by crackpotts

Hi looking for the cigarette lighter the two back ashtrays and the the windshield washer pump. Any luck? Thanks Paul fonteyne (CT)

Lighter is gone. Two ashtrays are available and the windshield washer pump.

Please email me; tranoca@gmail.com.

Hi There

Do you have the plastic holder for the centre console which house the ash tray, rear screen heater  & hazard warning lights? if so how much? do you ship to the UK?

crackpotts@gmail.com

Regards

Dave

Sorry, I don't have those parts. Thanks for the interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...