• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Passenger Door?

BhamMax

Anyone in PNW have a good, solid passenger door you're interested in parting with? Started the prep for repaint on my1973 '02 and found my door packed full of Bondo. Dammit! Even my body guys were surprised - they had been fawning over how clean the car looked. Good news is that there were no other major surprises and NO structural rust. Yes!!

We can possibly do a proper repair on what I have, but would prefer to replace the door with a clean one if one were available.

Don't need door card, glass, innards, trim, etc. - all I really need is the door itself, if that helps.

Thanks,

Scott

attachicon.gifDSCN0870.JPGGood luck on your door. Are doing a respray in same color? just curious... :)

Yes - the plan is to stip down to bare metal treat and prime and respray in original Riviera. It looks like it's been repainted at least twice - at least in some places. I had thought about changing colors, but decided to stick with the original - it's just such a classic and what this car was always meant to be.

I have two, need a little work. But I'd sell either one!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

• 2 months later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors