• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oz_tom

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

G'day everyone. I actually purchased this little beauty last year.

It now lives in wollongong. I have just finished completely re doing

The brakes, top to bottom front to back as well as the clutch master and slave.

It is almost rust free and is about to be repainted. She certainly has been saved and be back on the road soonpost-48694-0-37067800-1431508142_thumb.j

Edited by bigunit340

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, New member and first post, to pick everyone's brains on repair costs. I'm Sydney based, and in the market for a 2002. There's a silver 2002 tii on car sales that notes rust in sills and sold with new replacement sills. Any ideas on how much it would cost to replace the sills? Ball park numbers I know, as very tough to estimate. I just want to know if it's $1k region or $3k, or more! Very grateful for any assistance, and perhaps recommendations on good repairers/restorers. Thanks all, Craig

• 1 month later...

• Vin - 2551026

Year - 1973

Colour - Polaris Silver

State - Western Australia

Comments - Bilstein suspension, Whiteline sway bars, IE bushings, 5 speed, built M10 2.2L with a "rare" TISA head.

unnamed_zpsq20wkj3a.jpg

Edited by TISA_02

• 2 years later...

Vin: 1554019

Year: 1972

Model: 1602

Comments: Recent purchase, currently mid-way through trying to replace the clutch. Should be an easy job but it's clearly got other ideas. Keen to talk to anyone who may be able to help.

It's the wife's car, and once we've got this bloody clutch sorted, it'll be her weekender :)

1602beach.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Hi all,

Seems I am about to add the first NK to the register. 

The old girl is a 1967 2000TiLux. It is all stock except for the carbs. One of the previous owners swapped the Solex's out with 2 Dellorto DHLA 40s. I currently drive it fairly regularly to Canberra for work but would love to start a restoration, just need to stop driving it.

• Polaris Silver
  • Vic

20201110_204147.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello!

Purchased car from the original owner last year. He lives in Sydney and is turning 84 this year. Car was never “restored” but he repainted it in in the original color in  2012 or so and looks like new seat covers to me. 74,000 original miles since new. Never unregistered since new. He gave me the whole book of every piece of paper since new including the order form from Sydney BMW to the factory back in the day. (Apparently those are very rare now) 

- Turkisblau

- ACT

IMG_2555.jpeg

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors