• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome To The New And Improved Faq!

Go to solution Solved by jackrabbit,

Steve:

I was poking around the 'blogs' section for the first time and I noticed all the posts are in reverse chronological order. Is there any way to swap it around so you can read about someones project from the beginning to end instead of end to beginning?

I really like the new format where you can read thru a blog w/out having to read other posters comments, but I much prefer the chronological view -especailly when reading a blog for the first time, or going back to re read.

Again, Great job with the new FAQ, It's fantastic!

• Administrators

Steve:

I was poking around the 'blogs' section for the first time and I noticed all the posts are in reverse chronological order. Is there any way to swap it around so you can read about someones project from the beginning to end instead of end to beginning?

I really like the new format where you can read thru a blog w/out having to read other posters comments, but I much prefer the chronological view -especailly when reading a blog for the first time, or going back to re read.

Again, Great job with the new FAQ, It's fantastic!

The new Blog section is exactly wha I wanted when the Blog forum was started for that exact reason. Unfortunatly it does not look like there is custom sorting. The new blog entry will show up at the top.

Steve K.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Is there a way to change the back ground or text color? Is hard on these old eyes. 

1995 Toyota Landcruiser

1975 2002A

1989 Dodge Raider (sold)

1974 Toyota Landcruiser (very sadly sold)

1994 BMW 530i (sold)

1992 BMW 325i (sold)

1970 2002 auto sunroof (sold)

Hope this hasn't been covered elsewhere, but I was looking at the article for the heater box, and while it is very thorough all the photos appear to be AWOL. Is there a fix available to this?

Bruce

'75 2002 - Fjord

• Administrators

Hope this hasn't been covered elsewhere, but I was looking at the article for the heater box, and while it is very thorough all the photos appear to be AWOL. Is there a fix available to this?

Lost a lot of images in articles while trying to fix something else. i will try to bring them back, but have not had much time lately. 

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store