• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Call off the dogs...

W4174M3

NM/NA but it fits all your wants here on e-bay in Denver. Looks solid but I don't need another one. Good luck. RR [/url]

RipR2

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2591740 was manufactured on June 4th, 1973 and delivered on September 14th, 1973 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Fjord metallic, paint code 037.

RipR2

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2591740 was manufactured on June 4th, 1973 and delivered on September 14th, 1973 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Fjord metallic, paint code 037.

Gah, that's perfect! Seems a bit cheap though unless its condition has degraded a lot since the pictures were taken. Guess I will see if the seller gets back to me or if they only want to deal with local buyers (sounds like he's got a list of people who want it already which isn't a good sign for me..).

And I wonder why that doesn't show up in any search results or auction/classifieds listings? I can only see that ad from the link. Strange, makes me wonder what else I am not seeing.

Thanks for the tip/link though, I definitely appreciate it!!

If you need a local resource for the PPI let me know. I have a great mechanic that specializes in '02's that might be able to help. Good luck with it

RipR2

The cam is fine for the street..I think his discription is a bit dramatic. I have no Idea what is is looking to get for it. I would say the car is on the "up side" of good if that helps. My friend built the motor and did tons of work on the car at his shop in Orlando...I drives great on the street.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

The cam is fine for the street..I think his discription is a bit dramatic. I have no Idea what is is looking to get for it. I would say the car is on the "up side" of good if that helps. My friend built the motor and did tons of work on the car at his shop in Orlando...It drives great on the street.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***