Sign in to follow this  
W4174M3

Call off the dogs...

20 posts / 2028 viewsLast Reply

I saw that, it will take a bit more than I handle at the moment. I don't have anywhere to tackle anything other than minor projects and have to rent shop time or "outsource" otherwise...gets expensive fast!

Thanks for the tip though! :)

Gah, that's perfect! Seems a bit cheap though unless its condition has degraded a lot since the pictures were taken. Guess I will see if the seller gets back to me or if they only want to deal with local buyers (sounds like he's got a list of people who want it already which isn't a good sign for me..).

And I wonder why that doesn't show up in any search results or auction/classifieds listings? I can only see that ad from the link. Strange, makes me wonder what else I am not seeing.

Thanks for the tip/link though, I definitely appreciate it!!

Good to know, I was actually just thinking about making a, "might need a good shop in Denver" post. If the seller gets back to me and it goes well I'll be sending you a message immediately afterwards. Fingers crossed and thanks again! :)

On this Denver car... I have not seen it, but did you read the description? Rocker rust, shock tower rust, white smoke, burns oil but does not run... I don't know if I would pursue this without seeing it in person. I would not pay $4000 for a non-tii car in this condition just because it is orange. Sorry just my .02

I admit I think I was grabbing for my phone before I got to those last few items (I've had more near-misses these past couple months than ever before combined..I think I might be getting trigger happy). Anyway, not the strongest candidate; not that it matters as they never got back to me.

The quest continues...

Interesting. Do you know what he's trying to get for that? I don't have enough of a grip on the market to guess what range something like that would fall in to (PM if you prefer). The lopey cam might be a bit much for me, I'll have to dig around youtube..

The cam is fine for the street..I think his discription is a bit dramatic. I have no Idea what is is looking to get for it. I would say the car is on the "up side" of good if that helps. My friend built the motor and did tons of work on the car at his shop in Orlando...I drives great on the street.

The cam is fine for the street..I think his discription is a bit dramatic. I have no Idea what is is looking to get for it. I would say the car is on the "up side" of good if that helps. My friend built the motor and did tons of work on the car at his shop in Orlando...It drives great on the street.