• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tan Front Seats

CoastGuard

Hey guys, Im looking for a set of front tan seats for my 76 2002. The current set I have are pretty rough so looking for a set with no rips, etc. Can be recaros, etc also looking for a rear seat possibly as well. Will pay a finders fee if somebody sees anything out there on another site. Please email pics and price and condition info. Thanks!

email is neltwins@aol.com

1976 2002 Verona Red/Gobi Tan 4spd

• 1 month later...

just a suggestion......ever had an upholstery shop look at them? many times they can do magic for a lot less than you would think. my daughter's 1970 2002 had rips in the driver's seat....and the stuffing was coming out. my place charged me $60 to add stuffing (and it looked good....not like a bus seat) and you could not tell any repair was made at all! i dont know how they did it.....but i did have to remove the seat and bring it to him. so.....just a thought....never hurts to make a call or stop and ask. a good shop can do amazing things with vinyl! he currently has a dashboard that he is re-covering for my son's 2002!

hendi

Coastie,

Pete down the street has a pretty decent set. I have pics. I work toinight and tomorrow so not able to take the time to upload from my phone. If you want, email me your number and I can send them to you.

I can contact Pete or site search for 02Pete (I think thats his screen name). Really decent set

Marshall thankyou for the offer, unfortunately I picked up probably the same color rear seat you have, awhile back (saddle brown) ...its a bit of a lighter tan then saddle and tobacco colors called Gobi tan...using it now as its was better then the original one which looked like somebody was taking bites out of it.

Koblenz just sent a email, lets see if we have a winner.

1976 2002 Verona Red/Gobi Tan 4spd

Just spoke with Pete. Turns out he did post a pic of the tan and of the black. I've looked at the tan and they are very nice. I'm sure the black ones are as well but, have not seen them.

Pete is a honest guy. Def contact if you want them. GL

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,382815/