• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gaskets for Kuglefischer pump, body & cylinder head gask

t2i

At all,

I come here to tell you that i made (for me in first) the both gaskets of the Kudelfischer pump. I want to do a kit with the 2 paper gaskets (body and cylinder head) and the plugs o'ring seals (4 seals) and the return valve seal (1 o'ring). I manufactured some kits for French peoples.

The price of the set is 30$ (16$ if you want just one of both) with the 5 o'rings. And 8$ for shipping to US (to be discuss if you want more) or other country.

Regards,

Grégory

post-18280-13667669374151_thumb.jpg

Gregory From France with 2002 tii 9/1971.

Hi, the pictures of the gaskets in place. The 4 o'rings are for the suction valves plugs and the bigger one is for the return valve.

imgp1224nr.jpg

imgp1226k.jpg

imgp1231h.jpg

imgp1230x.jpg

imgp1223.jpg

imgp1232p.jpg

They could be sold by ebay with Paypal directly,or if you order directly to me. Only paypal for international buyers.

Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330877771714&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:FR:1123

• 4 weeks later...

Gregory, have you considered making the throttle body/intake plenum gasket as well? They were NLA last time I looked.

Best,

Nate

1973 tii, agave, since 1992

1973 tii block 2763759

1967 Mustang GT fastback, since 1986

1999 Toyota 4Runner, 5 speed, ELocker, Supercharged

Gregory, have you considered making the throttle body/intake plenum gasket as well? They were NLA last time I looked.

Best,

Nate

Nate,

Not yet but i can make it quickly (one week).

Greg

Please let us know here when the throttle body/intake plenum gasket has been produced. I'd be interested in the above set (2 gaskets with o-rings) plus this other gasket.

Can you provide an email address for contact?

Thanks for your efforts!

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

Ok. I'll take my throttle body this week end. And i will draw the gasket and try it if it's ok for the laser. I will order 10 gaskets if you are interested.

You could contact me directly on my email GDelcombel@yahoo.fr.

Regards,

Gregory

I received the laser protoype last friday, i must modify a litlle bit to have the good shape. I will make 15 gaskets, i can't do more in one sheet.

News at the end of this week.

Gregory