• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hardware for diff/subframe

Get2theBimmah

In putting the rear end back together, I can't seem to source the last two pieces to the puzzle. I need the bolts that connect the subframe to the diff. Now its shown on realoem as #7, but there's reference to it in the list because they no longer make it. Can anyone please help source this specific bolt size? Thanks in advance!

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2583&mospid=47141&btnr=33_0883&hg=33&fg=30

1972 2002tii // 2008 M3

The parts book off tii register shows it as

Hex screew M 12 x 1.5 x 45

That's great, thank you so much. Do you have a link to that? I want to double check because I forgot to specify that it's the shorter bolts that I need. 2 are longer and 2 are shorter. Hopefully that can stop me from making other threads in the future..

1972 2002tii // 2008 M3

That's great, thank you so much. Do you have a link to that? I want to double check because I forgot to specify that it's the shorter bolts that I need. 2 are longer and 2 are shorter. Hopefully that can stop me from making other threads in the future..

long ones were in the realoem link you posted. #3. m12x1.5 90mm

2xM3

long ones were in the realoem link you posted. #3. m12x1.5 90mm

Yes you are right. Perfect, thanks so much for your help!

1972 2002tii // 2008 M3