Sign in to follow this  
ma.jomaa

Complete engine+5speed swap for 2002

16 posts / 1282 viewsLast Reply

As the title states for sale is a complete swap, I'm going with an engine swap on my 02 and my drivetrain will be available for sale. It's still in the car so potential buyers could see it and hear it running and take it for a sping. Everything is in running order.the transmision goes in all gears with ease and no grinds or funny noises. for more info please call 818 703 2097. below is a video link of the engine running.

Thank you.

Mohamad[/url]

Guest Anonymous

What condition is theegine in? Ever rebuilt? Does it blow smoke? 32/36 or 38 carb? Etc.

What condition is theegine in? Ever rebuilt? Does it blow smoke? 32/36 or 38 carb? Etc.

Engine is in great running condition, I posted a link to a youtube video of it running. No smoke what so ever, previous owner said that the head was a rebuilt E12 head but had no proof of that, and it has weber 32/36. I would gladly run a compression test with video of the numbers if need be.

Yes , that is mine, I am going to be getting it tuned soon, hopefully without too much drama, then floor/rocker repairs (remove the fiberglass floor repairs !! ) then roll cage etc & do a Willow Springs track day with it .

I was interested in your engine/trans combo for my son's 02 as it is an auto but just out of his price range .

Steve