• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corbeau seats & matching rear seat (Metro DC / NOVA)

Palindrome

Photos at:

http://s1151.beta.photobucket.com/user/kcrsnova/library/Corbeau%20seats%20with%20matching%20rear%20seat

The steel bars mounted on the bottom of the seats mount right up to the factory '02 seat tracks. The upholstery is a good match to the marine blue interior and may work with other colors as well.

The seats and upholstery are in good condition except for a small tear in the seam of the driver's seat left bolster--this can be easily repaired with a curved needle but I didn't have one. The drivers' seat is also missing the plastic tab that goes on the lever for tilting the seat forward. See photos.

$300/offer. I'm also willing to consider trades for '02 goodies or Canon digital SLR and/or EF lenses--let me know what you have. I'm inside the beltway in McLean VA (ZIP 22101).

Please click the e-mail button to contact me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump.  New price. 

I'm cleaning out the garage, and these are still there! Willing to consider trades for '02 parts or possibly a bicycle or parts (looking to build a commuter). 

$150.  Come and get them. 

Edited by Palindrome