• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard from Mark

Luis

He has my coupe's radiator which I sent to him in anticipation of equipping with AC. I sent him two emails suggesting he just dump my radiator at a UPS store and have them call my cell to work it all out. Nothing.

Luis

I believe you will (all) need to find someone who is close (or close enough) to his physical location to go see him (and possibly) reclaim your items - although that can be a sticky wicket depending on how uncooperative he is. It is really easy for folk to hide behind a computer screen/keyboard, cell phone or whatehaveu - a whole different deal when they have to look you (or your designee) straight in the eye. Unfortunately, unless he decides to return your call, email or other you won't be in any better position next week (or next month). Sorry to be a bummer but that is how it is when you have a situation like this (been there, done that). Good luck to you all.

www.alpinabmw2002.com