• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gillard

bmwextremeguy

I can tell you that all he is doing is cutting and paste his replies, he is NOT reading the threads before he is posting, reason being is I sold a grill set to member on here username (BBL70) over a week ago, send the new owner of parts, delivery confirmation he got the items happy and wants more parts from me. And he is posting one that he has one for sale after I sold mine and menting delivery confirmation. Everyone has the right to sell and do business here as long as real and sincere , but we need to becareful of possible scammers whoever they maybe as this site is protected by all of us, we look out for each other! but I doubt Gillard has all the parts claiming he has for sale? If he does I would love some Alpina items!!! Also one has to know when one is stepping on someone else toes with a sale.

I have almosted parted out my entire 2002 and anyone can testify I am a man of my word I am honest as I can be, I send delivery confirmations for secure tracking. I have boxed the items best I could and I try to help the forum with any knowledge I have or exsperiance, If he is real and legit let him sell! If not I am sure that the site owners or montorators can block him. But I am sure he will just get another email and username.

BMWEXTREMEGUY

he seems to post right after I do, or on old post of other people, I think we should give him what he wants, I think we should email many many times over and over again asking dumb questions just for the sake of doing it. Instead of Gillard, he should rename himself to Dennis the Menace as he is sure annoying enough!