• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seattle Craigs... 1970 AC Schnitzer Widebody BMW 2002

PMWsilever02

Back in the 70's, a wide-body kit was cool. Today, I'm not sure most people would agree. Seems like stock wins out in the collector marketplace.

'73 Tii - Malaga 2763751

'72 Tii - Turkis 2762380 - sold

'74 Turbo - silver 4290633 - sold

'76 Jade Green - sold

'74 Tii - Siennabraun 2781572 - sold

'76 Verona - bought new - sold

Based on your recent "purchases," one may be hard-pressed to quantify the caliber of the machinery you are obviously looking hard at.

;-)

Hahahaha!

those things weren't designed to be pretty...all they were for was to cover really wide sticky tires on race cars. for what they are intended for, they are beautiful!

if that car was around this neck of the woods, i would be looking hard at it.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

LOL! promise i would not cut this one up!

Based on your recent "purchases," one may be hard-pressed to quantify the caliber of the machinery you are obviously looking hard at.

;-)

Hahahaha!

those things weren't designed to be pretty...all they were for was to cover really wide sticky tires on race cars. for what they are intended for, they are beautiful!

2xM3

I promise not to "borrow" the Sawzall for this one. We need a larger work space.

LOL! promise i would not cut this one up!

;-)

Hahahaha!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"