• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone using these Sparko seats?

nbristow01

Yes did a search until I am blind. Found plenty of fixed style Sparko racing seats but none that recline like these. Just wanting some feed back on quality of seat covers, general comfort etc.

http://www.dashzracing.com/2-x-Recaro-Style-Racing-Seats-Fabric-Black-Blue-Stitch.html?gclid=CNX19O7yuLMCFemiPAodLlYAnw

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

..first ad says Recaro style...then Sparco style...

"This is a pair of Recaro Style Racing Seats in Fabric with Black/Blue Stitch. These Sparco Style Racing Seatsare made of ..."

anyhew..they are a copy of a recaro SRD style seAT. Dont ever buy seats you have never sat in...ever... even if some1 gives a good review. You just never know, as its too subjective for fit.

for good value check out Corbeau for a decent price on reclining seats....or even maybe Cobra......

Yes did a search until I am blind. Found plenty of fixed style Sparko racing seats but none that recline like these. Just wanting some feed back on quality of seat covers, general comfort etc.

http://www.dashzracing.com/2-x-Recaro-Style-Racing-Seats-Fabric-Black-Blue-Stitch.html?gclid=CNX19O7yuLMCFemiPAodLlYAnw

They're pretty good but not as good as ReKaro...