• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 Cup Holders - lower price - $20 each/$25 for two

redtop

I designed these cup holders for use in my 1976 BMW 2002. I am pleased with them. They work well, and they look great. I made a couple of them to sell on this site. They are designed to be installed on the center console of a BMW 2002 equipped with the long console. If you don't have a long console, whatcha waitin' fer? Go get you one ... getrdone. These cup holders will not cause any damage to your console. They are easy to install, and they are easily removed. There is no need to drill any holes in the console to install them. They can hold big and large cups, cans, and bottles.

"The price for one (1) cup holder is $49.00, plus shipping. As an introductory offer: if you purchase one cup holder for $49.00, plus shipping, you will get a second cup holder for free." That was my attempt at humor, folks. Please note: after I posted the ad, I received several comments regarding the price. They are priced at $24.50 each, plus shipping. I think that's more than fair. I made them by hand from parts I bought right here in the USA. Hey, I'll tell you what ... if you don't want to lay out the cash, I'll consider a trade. Whatcha got to trade? This will be interesting: "I'll give you one slightly used sock I found in the dryer (It's missing its mate.) ... or two bruised bananas ... or three thumbtacks, your choice."

If you have any questions, you may contact me at (703) 273-622 one.

If you have any comments, please post them here. I look forward to reading them.

http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n563/redtop620/cupholders%20and%20more/

In case you are wondering, the clown in the pictures I posted is my car's mascot. He likes the cup holders. The pictures show the car's stick shift in 4th gear. The cup holders allow plenty of room for you to shift gears and for your passenger to stretch his/her legs.

cupholdersandmore136.jpg[/img]

cupholdersandmore132.jpg

Update: I have listed the cup holders for sale on eBay. The auction price opens at $20.00 plus shipping for a cup holder. The buy it now price for a cup holder is $25.00 plus shipping. It's a bargain, I tell you. To purchase a cup holder (or several ... the more the better): use the following link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300805311322?item=300805311322&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I designed these cup holders for use in my 1976 BMW 2002. I am pleased with them. They work well, and they look great. I made a couple of them to sell on this site.

They are designed to be installed on the center console of a BMW 2002. They will not cause any damage to the console. They are easy to install. There is no need to drill any holes in the console. They are easily removed.

They can hold big and large cups, cans, and bottles.

The price for one (1) cup holder is $49.00, plus shipping. As an introductory offer: if you purchase one cup holder for $49.00, plus shipping, you will get a second cup holder for free.

If you have any questions, you may contact me at (703) 273-622 one.

is red the only color that you have and why put a VW logo on them if you're marketing to the BMW crowd

Esty,

The cup holders are black. They are not red. They don't have a VW logo on them. I guess you are just being funny. You wrote the comments before I figured out how to post the pictures. Now that the pictures have been posted, please give me your real evaluation. I hope you like them.

Esty,

The cup holders are black. They are not red. They don't have a VW logo on them. I guess you are just being funny. You wrote the comments before I figured out how to post the pictures. Now that the pictures have been posted, please give me your real evaluation. I hope you like them.

really...i like them, think you spent some time figuring things out but i don't see $49...

and you know i was jerking your chain for not posting pics with the ad...fwiw...if you are unsure what your thread or reply will look like when posted, use the "preview" button and you can make changes and/or figure things

$49 bucks for those? are you serious? Maybe that stupid clown is blocking my view but I dont see almost $50 dollars in those. good luck!

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

The price of a cup holder is not set in stone. It may be negotiable. I think $25.00 for one cup holder is fair; however, I will listen to offers. Also, I am open to trades.

I'll tell you what: If you pay for the next fill-up for my Beemer, I'll give you two of my cup holders in trade.

[/u][/i]

Calm down, Ingramlee, or you might blow a gasket.

Everything is negotiable. Well, almost everything.

What price do you think is fair for one of my cup holders: $25, $20, $15, $10, $5, free, or none of the above?

For about $20, you can buy a cup holder that attaches to "anywhere' in your car by Velcro. I don't think they are worth the asking price (that's my opinion), but apparently they are selling.

Sorry dude I'm calm. That was totally un called for on my part. I think $25 bucks is fair. My apologies. I would like to see a close up without the clown.

Thanks,

(1973 Fjord Blue 037) Vin 2588314- Build date February 6th, 1973- delivered to Hoffman Motors NYC February 8th.

Calm down, Ingramlee, or you might blow a gasket.

Everything is negotiable. Well, almost everything.

What price do you think is fair for one of my cup holders: $25, $20, $15, $10, $5, free, or none of the above?

For about $20, you can buy a cup holder that attaches to "anywhere' in your car by Velcro. I don't think they are worth the asking price (that's my opinion), but apparently they are selling.

Hey Bro, that clown is creepy...........

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

Ingramlee, I will post pictures additional close up pictures of the cup holders (without the clown) on Monday or Tuesday when I return from my trip. Presently I am out of town. I'm happy that you agree that the price I have asked is not completely out of line. The beauty of my cup holders is that they are held firmly in place to the console without the use of fasteners that could damage the console. I am able to accelerate from a red light and power into a turn without fear of spilling my drink. When cruising, I have a very short reach for a cold one.

I agree with Vinntage Joe. That's one creepy looking clown. I like him. He makes me smile.