Sign in to follow this  
cxzsaq

Fall Foliage Drive - Northeast?

4 posts / 1778 viewsLast Reply

As a newbie to the 2002 "scene" (for lack of a better word) that sounds like an awesome day. I wish I could join. I'm in southwest CT, so I'm close enough. Just not this weekend. Do you think you'll to more drives like this in the area?

As a newbie to the 2002 "scene" (for lack of a better word) that sounds like an awesome day. I wish I could join. I'm in southwest CT, so I'm close enough. Just not this weekend. Do you think you'll to more drives like this in the area?

Welcome to the family. I hope to have a few more before it gets reallycold and rainy. TThe key for this drive is the foliage colors. All others may be just meet and greet. Check the forums frequently. Take care.

Luckily I'll be able to enjoy some fall colors. I'll be driving up route 7, some of which is spectacular in autumn, but solo. The idea of an organized drive sounds like a blast. Thanks for the kind words, and will do.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.