• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the story of ... The Love Story ..... lunch in Chino, CA

OriginalOwner

Some have been following The Love Story thread ....

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,376669/

bourkeco and I will be having lunch this Sunday in Chino, and bourkeco will be telling his story about getting The Inka, and it's repairs, and his plans.

So I reckon this is a "general invite" to all who would like to join us for The Telling Of The Tale. Bring your 2002 for show and tell !! My '74 tii will be there.

Lunch is family-style (and huge, bring an appetite !! cost is about $22 total), seating is promptly at 12:30pm, and Centro Basco courtesy rules are to be on time. Please meet in the bar.

I anticipate arriving around noon. I will be wearing a brown ball cap with a USC logo, and a black t-shirt with a "McNallys" logo. Whoever is tending bar can point me out.

Centro Basco

13432 S. Central Ave

Chino

www.centrobasco.net

Cheers,

Carl

A fantastic lunch today .... bourkeco told his tale of acquiring The Inka. We had our 2002's parked in front, and because of that we met 2 other fellows who don't have 2002's but like 'em .... plenty of stories & tales shared amongst us all.

One fellow, his two very young daughters jumped into the driver's seat of my tii and pretended to drive all over SoCal while their dad was telling stories of his M3.

The co-owner of Centro Basco, Bernadette, she and I sat in bourkeco's car and pretended we were driving to McNally's to share a 40-oz Porterhouse steak for dinner.

Scott_Bourke__19692002__09SEP2012___left

Scott_Bourke__19692002__09SEP2012___back

Scott_Bourke__19692002__09SEP2012___righ

Scott_Bourke__19692002__09SEP2012___left

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner