• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a first time 2002 meet & greet in Simi Valley

About 5pm I was in front of CVS at Tapo Canyon & Cochran and see a fine looking white 2002 slide into a parking spot. I walk over and the driver and I get to talking. It is billw. So we chat a bit and compare notes. He bought his 2002 about six years ago, it's a beauty.

We both are amazed that we just don't see 2002's in Simi Valley. We know there are 2, but we've never seen 'em.

Cheers,

Carl

John has a cool BMW. Very nice car and a very nice guy. (It has my front light brackets.)

Next time, call me. I can be there in 20 minutes.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Hi guys,

I'm in Simi Valley as well, with my green 2002 and fjord 3.0CS.

I'd be up for a meet at the Waypoint....

I'm at Santa Paula airport on weekends (Fri through Sun.). There's also a nice little Cafe at SZP, as well. And it's convenient for a drive up through Ojai on the 150...

Dave Ganzer

dganzer96 at att dot net

Hey new to the forum so sorry if i post this incorrectly ... i live in ojai and just picked up a '69 2002 and would love to get together with other "somewhat" local owners before i start tearing into her. Almost every bushing looks like its either never been replaced or is close to non-existent. Or if your near saticoy and want to get your hands dirty i'll be starting to tear into her next month :)

1/2 the power, twice your skill

gotta love it .... my '74 tii has been in & out of Simi Valley since November 1974 & I haven't seen another 2002 in the area ....

(well, except for my sister in T.O., she also has a '74 tii but hasn't driven it in several years).

and now .... I discover they're all over the place !!!

How Cool Is That !!??!!

Cheers,

Carl