• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nakamichi, Blaupunkt, Becker,Black carpet kit

sebandwhit

If interested in any of the items please email me throught the forum.

Or directly at sebmills@att.net

1. ---SOLD---Nakamichi CD400- No remote, A very well built stereo with a fantastic sound. Has an aux input $155----SOLD----

100_0565.JPG

100_0567.JPG

2. ---SOLD---Blaupunkt Mono radio- Works great... Perfect for that one speaker console and original look. Has an aux input $120----SOLD---

100_0551.JPG

100_0553.JPG

3.Blaupunkt San Francisco cd stereo with cd changer. Stereo works great.... cd changer untested. Comes with manual, microphone, keycard, and remote. Stereo has an aux input. $130 shipped

100_0573.JPG

4.JL Audio 10" Prowedge sub-$135 shipped

100_0570.JPG

5.----SOLD----Becker Europa MU mono radio- has not been tested- has an aux input- $75----SOLD---- shipped

100_0563.JPG

100_0557.JPG

100_0559.JPG

100_0561.JPG

6. Battery relocation cable- ---SOLD---

100_0577.JPG

7.Older Esty black carpet kit New... never installed. Its been in the shipping box since I bought it. ----Temporarily on hold for missing piece----

100_0575.JPG

68' 2002 (Project)

I have added my email to the listing above. All items are still available. I have not received payment for anything yet.

The carpeting has been in the box for over a year. I will take a better picture of the carpeting in daylight after work so the type of carpet can be seen.

68' 2002 (Project)

For some reason I am missing one piece from the carpet kit. So to all that are interested I have been looking for it and will just have to take down its ad for now. Once I find it I will email those who were interested.

Thanks

68' 2002 (Project)