• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 OEM rubber seals & more

2002isGuy

Hey Guys,

I was cleaning out my garage this weekend and found all of this 02 rubber. This is what some call old new stock. I have both original OEM side rear window rubber still in the packaging. You can maybe buy cheaper stuff, but this is orginal BMW rubber. These sell on some sites like the one below for 44.95 each.

Window Gasket - Rear - Left quarter window - Genuine BMW

Fits BMW : 1600 / 2002 / 2002tii

Part #: 51 36 7 441 112 $44.95

Window Gasket - Rear - Right quarter window - Genuine BMW

Part #: 51 36 7 441 113 $44.95

side-rear-windows.jpg

right-rear-rubber.jpg

left-rear-rubber.jpg

I'll sell my set for $65.00 + shipping.

I also found both original OEM front and rear window rubber still in the packaging. These sell on some sites below for these prices.

Window Gasket - Rear - Genuine BMW

Part #: 51 31 7 440 154 $77.95

Window Gasket - Windshield - Genuine BMW

Part #: 51 31 1 817 764 $63.21

front-rear-rubber.jpg

front-rubber.jpg

rear-rubber.jpg

I'll sell my set for $100.00 + shipping. So ALL rubber $165.00 + shipping.

If anyone is interested give me a zip code to figure UPS Ground rates.

I also found an 80 amp 85 318i alternator, (needs brushes) with bracket, an 85 318i electric radiator fan, what looks like a radiator for an automatic 2002, and a red rear adjustable anti-sway bar.

If anyone's interested in those parts let me know and I'll post some pics.

Thanks,

Barry

1974 2002 - Fuel Injected, Bored, Balanced
Wide-Body Resto-Mod w/Lots of Goodies!

My sites - 2002BMW.com & HIDupgrades.com

BMW CCA - River City Bimmers

I'd like both the left and right rear side glass seals! I don't know how to contact you though!

I can paypal immediately. Located at Zip 16037 (Western PA)

Please contact me at: zenwrenchpaul at yahoo dot com if these are still available!

Muchos Thankos! (from me and the F Bomb)

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

I would be interested I the front windshield and rear window seals. Can PayPal ASAP. Let me k ow via email. Thanks.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

Som1else,

The front and rears are gone, but I can sell you the rear sides because I just found a second set. Email me at barry_d at comcast dot net with your address so I can figure shipping.

Barry

1974 2002 - Fuel Injected, Bored, Balanced
Wide-Body Resto-Mod w/Lots of Goodies!

My sites - 2002BMW.com & HIDupgrades.com

BMW CCA - River City Bimmers

Hey all,

I said the front and rear seals were gone, but actually they're not yet to anyone else interested.

First come, first served!

Barry,

I have sent you several emails today. Are you not getting them? Please check your spam folder.

I wanted to verify your PayPal email to send payment. Thanks.

I see a netmonkeys.net and a Comcast.net email addresses from you. Please verify.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Barry -

I thought I was first or second on the list for the rear side seals (you said you might even have some of the vertical rear side seals) and I was waiting to hear from you. I didn't know which PAYPAL e mail address I was to use (you have two e mail addresses and I've sent messages to ***both***).

Does this mean you sold the seals to someone else? I've been waiting a week+ to hear back from you - as I thought we had a deal already. :-(

Your last e mail to me on the 23rd of April was as follows:

"Paul – UPS is easier for me, let’s do that. And I DO have a (used but very nice) set of side rear verticals in the garage, but it may take a day or so to find them in a box.

Barry"

Thanks - hope to hear from you!

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Did you sell the left and right rear quarter window rubber? If not I'll buy it.

tedd@xerox4u.net 541-292-2215