• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Buy it Before I Scrap it" OBO Sale UPDATED

Meintii

Just find what you want to buy, email me with what you want to pay, and have it arrive at your door. Its that easy. Otherwise, I will be hauling all of this off the the scrap metal recyclers. If you have questions about a part let me know, most items were taken of my 76.

I will be adding the rest of the parts I have available tomorrow (I will add them the album)

http://photobucket.com/youbuyoriscrap

There are a few parts (NOS STUFF) in here that I do want to put a price on (but still OBO). I will list them in this post with price. Everything else is "name your price" (just like flo always says)

ALL PARTS LOCATED IN WINDER GA

NEW IN BUBBLE WRAP NLA VDO INSTRUMENT CLUSTER CLOCK - $75shipped obo (no idea what this is worth)

IMG_1896.jpgIMG_1898.jpg

Working Crane XR700 points conversion kit, comes with everything shown -$80 shipped

IMG_1851.jpgIMG_1852.jpgIMG_1854.jpg

NIB 6-speed tan leather/aluminum shift knob - bav wants $48, ill take $20 shipped.

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

Emailbutton2.jpg

Just so everybody that has sent me email knows, Ive just discovered that several emails have been going to my spam folder. I have replied to all the ones that I've found. IF I HAVE NOT REPLIED TO YOU, PLEASE EMAIL ME AGAIN!

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

If you are cutting up panels I need the sections of the front q panels down by the rockers - both sides.

Also, the lower rear driver side section of a front fender. ( down by the rockers).

That is if they aren't all rusted out.

Let me know. Thanks!

"Helmut" '73 2002 Touring ~ verona red :: sold march 2013 - so sad :(

"Hans" '69 1600-2 ~ florida green :: sold september 2012 :(

1600_florida.jpg

If you are cutting up panels I need the sections of the front q panels down by the rockers - both sides.

Also, the lower rear driver side section of a front fender. ( down by the rockers).

That is if they aren't all rusted out.

Let me know. Thanks!

They were rusted.. Cars gone now :)

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

Is that only 1 tii strut?

Yup, i bought a pair to replace one i had that was bent, now this is an extra i have laying around. Untested condition. $200 shipped obo. Email me if your interested please.. 20meintii02@gmail.com

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

The white thing or the bracket? may have the bracket.. todd.. ill give you all of those points/rotors/dist caps for $20 shipped if you want them. im out of town until saturday fyi

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg