• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L0W Tw0 Sr2002 Build

dumpedDAILY

I was going with the before color combo for the rims on my 02 but I am painting the whole car alpine white.

Alpine white is a nice color. My only issue is white is a common color that I see on the 02.

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you do me a favor and measure from the inside of that arch to the beginning of where the arch starts? basically how much width the arch gives you out from body?

I'm looking to run 16x9 et15 wheels in the rear and need to figure out if those arches are wide enough.

I's appreciate it if you can!

Thanks

I'll do that when I get home. I'm at the gym right now. I never measured it haha

So I measured the flare from inside of the stock arch to the end of the mk1 arch and it was exactly 2 inches. In my opinion,I don't think you will be able to run that spec with these arches unless you camber the shiz out of them. I have 16x8 et0 and those are pushing it. I mean you can make them work. I might try to go wider myself. 16x9 et0 rear and 16x8.5 et-3 front.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

Can you do me a favor and measure from the inside of that arch to the beginning of where the arch starts? basically how much width the arch gives you out from body?

I'm looking to run 16x9 et15 wheels in the rear and need to figure out if those arches are wide enough.

Thanks

I'll do that when I get home. I'm at the gym right now. I never measured it haha

So I measured the flare from inside of the stock arch to the end of the mk1 arch and it was exactly 2 inches. In my opinion,I don't think you will be able to run that spec with these arches unless you camber the shiz out of them. I have 16x8 et0 and those are pushing it. I mean you can make them work. I might try to go wider myself. 16x9 et0 rear and 16x8.5 et-3 front.

Hey thanks! I think I should be able to make them fit with the right setup and some adjustments

Thanks

Hey thanks! I think I should be able to make them fit with the right setup and some adjustments

No prob bro. Glad I could help some.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

Shoot me an email with ur number bro. I'll give you a call.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

From the photos it looks like you are using the rears for the front also? All the fronts on the site seem to be the inner ones on klokker.

I just realized what you posted. Thats exacty right. I am using rears for the front also. 2 passenger and 2 driver rear arches.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

I never received an email. If you can email on the forum thats my current email. Anyways I guess my order never went through so I'm just going to order all 4. Just want to make sure I have the right ones picked out.

2 of these

http://www.klokkerholmusa.com/servlet/the-13/1975-dsh-1984-volkswagen-rabbit-2/Detail

and

2 of these?

http://www.klokkerholmusa.com/servlet/the-12/1975-dsh-1984-volkswagen-rabbit-2/Detail

I wonder if the jetta or the larger one would be better out back with the smaller rabbit ones in the front. Anyways if you can confirm those I will order them thanks for the help!

Yep. Those are right. The larger ones? If you mean the larger arch option, that's only more material around the top of the arches. The flares are the same size. If you reference the pics i took of the ones I bought, just imagine 2-3 inches more on the entire panel.

Btw you have no email option homie.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

aw ok I could of sworn I did last week. Thanks for clearing that up really want to order these and finish up the body work soon. Anyways emails

sleveenn at gmail dot com

hows the build coming any new progress?

edit. just got them 160$ later and can't wait.

aw ok I could of sworn I did last week. Thanks for clearing that up really want to order these and finish up the body work soon. Anyways emails

sleveenn at gmail dot com

hows the build coming any new progress?

No prob. Thanks for the email. The build is kinda slow. I started cutting the fenders and dumped the car to the floor haha. I took out the rear springs. It's been really cold out here in GA for the past couple weeks and I had tools all over the place. I actually organized and cleaned today. I'll post a teaser pic in a sec. Need to upload it.

Bern

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

• 4 weeks later...